Mmmm good morning. #ImAFatass1 note
I just want to feel beautiful.0 notes
Anyone else seen this crazy behavior?! She’s been doing this for as long as I’ve had her!0 notes
I saw a few masterposts going around tumblr and decided to make one. A lot of these links are helpful for High School as well! Enjoy and please tell me if you have problems with any link.
A pastor in Seoul, South Korea has created a “baby box” for people so that people who would otherwise abandon or kill their newborns can leave them somewhere safe instead. The box has a light, a towel lining, and a bell rings as soon as a baby is placed in it so the pastor, his wife, or one of his staff can come and get it right away.
Lee Jong-rak started the box in 2009, and has welcomed all babies, often disabled or the children of single mothers, that have been placed in the box since. The babies are given a loving home, food, and shelter in his orphanage. Currently, an average of 17-18 babies are placed in the box every month.
One mother who had considered poisoning her baby before she heard about the Baby Box left her baby in the box with a letter pinned to his clothing that read:
‘My baby! Mom is so sorry.
I am so sorry to make this decision.
My son! I hope you to meet great parents,
And I am very very sorry.
I don’t deserve to say a word.
sorry, sorry, and I love you my son.
Mom loves you more than anything else.
I leave you here because I don’t know who your father is.
I used to think about something bad but I guess this box is safer for you.
That’s why I decided to leave you here.
My son, Please forgive me.’
- ‘A single mother’s tearful letter’
GIVE THIS MAN A FUCKING AWARD
Or even better than an award: more funding.
I’m so fucking glad we have these in our country
(via baronvonblitz)205,991 notes
I feel like I have an antenna, trying to contact aliens.0 notes
Yay snow day!0 notes
"E X T E R M I N A T E"1 note
Peaches on the left and Zelda on the right. They’re like bookends.3 notes
- bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."
- bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention."
- lesbian does not mean "masculine."
- gay does not mean "feminine."
- transgender does not mean "going through a phase."
- transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion."
- asexual does not mean "prude."
- demisexual does not mean "prude."
- pansexual does not mean "easy."
- heterosexual does not mean "normal"
- Your does not mean "you are"
Theme by fiveminutesago, Made for Tumblr.